Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Capture Joy!

Beth over at I Should Be Folding my Laundry has her weekly carnival today. This weeks theme is joy! I just recently got my camera back due to dropping it over Easter break.

Click here to join the fun


I love this picture of my son with is father. You can see the connection between the two. Dustin is such an awesome daddy!



This is also one of my favorite picture of me with my little man. My husband snapped the camera at the perfect time to capture this moment between me and my little guy. I can't say enough how much joy Thomas has brought to our little family





Photobucket

14 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

Those are such great pictures. You need to have one big canvas made of you tossing Thomas in the air. I adore that picture! I hear you on the rain. I'm looking for rain boots and umbrellas today... maybe good wet pictures. I feel like all my shots are repeats too.

Melinda said...

Awwww - these are just precious. I agree with Catherine, you soooo need to have that one blown up on canvas!

Jessi said...

There is so much joy in his little face when he looks at you guys. Great captures!

Nell said...

Those shots are beautiful. So joyful!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have, glad your camera is okay now :)

Thanks for sharing! :)
I'd love it if you'd swing by and check out my photo.
I hope everyone has an great weekend!

Christine
The IE Mommy
www.iemommy.wordpress.com

tiarastantrums said...

those shots are full of JOY

Unknown said...

they both ARE great shots!!! Love them!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I LOVE the second one. Awesome.

Steph

april said...

What great shots!

Shae said...

very joyful!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures.

AND Holy COW you are SO skinny! WOW. The picture is lovely and I can not get over how skinny you are. I think I am happy for you. Kind of : )

Anonymous said...

I really want to participate in this next week. OK? You influenced me : ).

Kim said...

These photos are amazing! So much joy everywhere.

I played too...come on over.

Alice said...

these are great photos! the one with your husband and son - i love how the background is kind of muted out and the real focus is on the dad and son! great job!

my 'joy' shots are posted now, too. feel free to visit my page at The Shadow of the Cross.