
April’s assignment: Because April is when a lot of high schools hold their proms, I have dubbed April’s theme as “Black Tie Affair”. I would love to see photos of you and/or your family dressed up. It doesn’t necessarily have to be “Black Tie,” but rather it can be any occasion that calls for you to be dressed up a little more than usual: prom, formals, theater shows, balls, parties…you get the general idea. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with (I really am hoping and praying that some of you post photos of your high school formals – lol).
When my brother-in-law got married, him and his new wife Kara wanted us to go on there honeymoon with them. We went on a Carribean Cruise which was a lot of fun and nice to have some warm weather since we went in Decemember. I was also 12 week pregnant with Thomas when we went.
My hot husband!

Dustin's brother Michael with his wife Kara, aren't they cute!

Me and Dustin, I was 12 weeks pregnant with Thomas in this picture!
6 comments:
12 weeks pregnant?!?!? I wish I carried that well. I tend to blow up in the first week of being with-child. You on the other hand look gorgeous!
Looks like you all had a fun trip!!
I'm jealous! I've been wanting to go on a cruise forever, oh and the fact that you are pregnant and look great! I too blow up immediately.
Very nice, the second cruise picture- now I want to go away!
Cute photos, sounds like ya'll had a great trip.
Awww those are great pictures! I linked over from Melinda's blog...
Isn't having a vacation right before you have the baby really awesome? Granted you were only 12 weeks, but still!! :) I think it's such a special time to have with your husband during your pregnancy and BEFORE your life changes one million percent. You are a beautiful couple!
You look great! When I was 12 weeks pregnant I was a lovely shade of green. No way - would I have considered a cruise. Looks fun though!
Post a Comment