Monday, April 6, 2009

Very Blessed

Motherhood is truly the best thing in the world!!. I’m a very blessed young women. I have great family and friends, a AWESOME husband and son what more can you ask for! Thomas will be turning 9-months old this Friday. Yesterday we gave him his Easter present early and as you can see he is doing very well with it. I honestly believe that it will be a matter of time before he starts walking. He is such a little talker now days and has so much ambition…..I just love it!

Tonight we meet with our Parents as Teachers lady, Carolyn. It’s always exciting to hear what she has to say about Thomas. He also has his 9-month check up this Friday. It will interesting to see what his weight and height is, plus there are NO SHOTS this time around….yippy!!

God Bless everyone!!


Look at all my hair. We may be getting a haircut pretty soon!



Just happy to be outside!



What a smile! He has Five teeth. Two that are fully in and three more that have broken through the gums!



Walking with one hand!



Working hard!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Five teeth?!?! He is getting so big and somehow cuter...if that's possible : )

4chalseys@blogger said...

I love that sweet little guy! And yes, you are blessed. I love the shot of "Look Ma, One Hand"!

Abby Larson said...

Thats a GREAT picture of you too outside!

Anonymous said...

It's just crazy how fast they grow, isn't it? Just amazing. He is adorable! And so is his mommy!