Saturday evening we had an accident in the bathroom. I was in Thomas’ room hanging up some of his clothes and his daddy was giving him a bath. Dustin was being a responsible father and letting Thomas stand in the bathtub. I think daddy was just excited that Thomas was standing by himself with no support. Well all of a sudden I heard a thud and then a scream. I ran out of the room and into the bathroom, of course Thomas’ had soaked the floor from splashing. As soon as a hit the entry way, I slipped and fell and went face first right into the tub and busted my lip.
It’s amazing what a mother’s reaction can be. Even though my mouth was bleeding and I was in pain, I scooped my little man up to comfort him and then told his father he knew better.
Thomas helping daddy play Guitar Hero!

No comments:
Post a Comment