Saturday, April 25, 2009

Berlin Wall

Ok, so I even love this picture more. Catherine over at Halsey Happenings made some changes. She has such a great gift at photography and she really needs to do it as a living. She also has the cutest little kids and they always look picture perfect.

Click here to check out the rest of her amazing and beautiful photo's

Thanks Catherine!!




I love this picture of me and Thomas. This is also a piece of the Berlin wall behind us that is located on the campus where my husband attended College at.

I made a few adjustments to this picture. If anyone has any ideas to make this photo look better please send me your ideas. Or make changes yourself and post it to your blog. Would love to get some ideas!!!

Before



After-changed the lighting

3 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

Hi Mandy - I played with it and posted it on my blog. Hope you like it. It's such a fantastic picture to start with!

http://4chalseys.blogspot.com/2009/04/loving-10x20.html

Anonymous said...

I think Catherine is so brilliant! I couldn't love her more if I tried : ).

I love your picture. You and Thomas are a perfect pair : ).

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Thank you! I know, Catherine is really good at what she does, she really needs to do it for a living!