Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Tandom Things You May or May Not Have Known About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Have FUN!

1. I believe laughing is the best medicine
2. Girls suck, this is why I have very few girlfriends
3. I miss my sister more than anything and wish we could see each other every day, we talk on the phone 4 times a day
4. I love photography
5. I’m addicted to LOST…..I can’t wait for Wednesday nights!!
6. I have an obsession with blogging
7. I have absolutely no patience’s for people who think giving their opinion is ok but when I give mine back they think I’m attacking them
8. I love to eat Mexican
9. I love watching my son and husband sleep, they are my whole world!
10. I love being a Mommy, it’s my biggest accomplishment!
11. I have a bad habit of not screwing the cap back on a condiment after using it, it drives my husband crazy
12. I squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle and not the bottom, another thing that drives my husband
13. I have an obsession with having a clean Kitchen, I hate it when I go into someone house and there kitchen is a mess
14. My family is my rock
15. My husband and I are high school sweethearts
16. I treat my dogs like children
17. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke
18. I hate Politics and believe they're all crooks
19. I strive everyday to be a better Christian but like any un-perfect person I struggle with it
20. I love my job
21. I let my dogs lick my face (I know gross)
22. I dance to Mickey Mouse every morning (my son gets the biggest kick out of it his smile is so worth it)
23. I have an obsession with Carmel Latte’s
24. I love watching 90210 (old version)
25. My husband and sister are my best friends and biggest supporters. I know I can always count on them and they can always put a smile on my face

Now it

Melinda's turn at Bloggin' It from the Burbs Kasey at Keeping up with the Laughlin, Abby at Abby and Ian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny! Girls suck? I have been having some issues about a girl friend lately and my husband says the same thing. Have a great day. Thanks for the smile.

Melinda said...

Gee thanks for tagging me for this! I have been tagged for this 10 million times on FB already but now you are making me do it : )

Love your list. I am with you on the whole "girls suck" thing. I too have very few girlfriends; which is really okay because they probably would be mad at me by this point anyway for devoting all my time to my family : )

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Have Fun!

Melinda said...

Left you a little somethin' on my blog : )

Nicole Marie said...

Ya, I don't have very many female friends...too catty!