Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday



February's assignment: For every Friday in February, post a picture of "Love". That means you can post photos of people in love or showing love. You could post photos of those you love or simply photos you love. February is pretty much up for grabs as to what you can post. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

I decided to go with a few pictures from our honeymoon since tomorrow is Dustin's Birthday! At this moment I'm wishing we were on a nice warm beach, since it's suppose to snow tomorrow.

I'm really the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. I have a wonderful husband a beautiful baby boy and awesome family and friends. They bring love and joy to my life everyday.

Happy 26th Birthday Dustin, Thomas can't wait to give his daddy a big slobbery birthday kiss.


2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Y'all are such a great looking couple! I would absolutely LOVE to be on a beach right now too. Too bad it wasn't as easy as just clicking my ruby heels. LOL

Melinda said...

What a cute couple you two are! I love that last pic and I absolutely adore your top/dress in that first pic.

Happy birthday to you hubby!