Monday, February 9, 2009

Me Time!!!

We did some rearranging in our house this weekend with Dustin’s mom help. We moved our big chair that goes with are other furniture into the kitchen/sunroom area. This made the living room a lot bigger for Thomas to move/roll around in. I like where the chair is, it’s now the reading chair. I also finally got some curtains in my living room. It only took me two years (too long) to fine curtains that I was happy with. I also bought a new table to put in place of the chair. I found the table at Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) and then picked some letters up to spell out are last name.

It was nice to get out on Saturday by myself and do some shopping. I love decorating my home and it’s been a long time since I have spent some money on the Moyer home and been away from Thomas and Dustin and just have some Me Time!





No comments: