Thomas is starting to wear big boy pajamas. Even though they are a size 12M (keep in mind he is only 7 months old) they seem to fit a lot better then his other pajamas. He's looking more and more like a little boy.
we have those pj's for our 4.5 year old in a size 6 for him. Ha ha... I guess our boys are bigger! He looks adorable in them. If he is anything like my boys he will adore trains!!!
Oh, I could just eat him up he's so cute. But not in a creepy, witch-from-Hansel-and-Gretel way. It's just an expression. Anyway, I can't wait to see pics and read about the new camera. I'm anticipating so much you'd think it was me getting a new camera! I'm just going to live vicariously through you. I'm shooting with a Sony DSC-H50, which is nice, but I also really want an SLR. Lucky girl!
3 comments:
we have those pj's for our 4.5 year old in a size 6 for him. Ha ha... I guess our boys are bigger! He looks adorable in them. If he is anything like my boys he will adore trains!!!
Oh, I could just eat him up he's so cute. But not in a creepy, witch-from-Hansel-and-Gretel way. It's just an expression. Anyway, I can't wait to see pics and read about the new camera. I'm anticipating so much you'd think it was me getting a new camera! I'm just going to live vicariously through you. I'm shooting with a Sony DSC-H50, which is nice, but I also really want an SLR. Lucky girl!
THOMAS! My 2 1/2 yr old would be so jealous! He's so cute! My little guy just turned 10 months and his jammies are 18 months!
Post a Comment