Monday, February 2, 2009

iHeatFaces.... week 4 (kids)

Again, I'm still learning about photography and have a long ways to go. My brown eyes are the only thing my son got from me, everything else is his father.







Check out all the other great photos at iHearfaces

8 comments:

Randi said...

SO cute! I have to say I'm partial to little boys with brown eyes. :)

4chalseys@blogger said...

I have to say I understand about the brown eyes thing. That's all my kids got from me, too! Beautiful picture of your brown eyed sweetie!

Melinda said...

I'm such a sucker for brown eyes, esp. on babies! So precious!

Kelly Sauer said...

when they're so new, it's so hard not to get totally lost in their eyes, isn't it?

Stephanie said...

So cute and love the eyes...very stunning!

Julie Rivera said...

What a precious boy! (My daughter's brown eyes are the one thing I *didn't* contribute! :) )

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. The nice thing about this contest is that is for everyone at every level : ). Your pictures are very nice and your baby is too adorable for words!

Amber said...

Awww this is such a cute picture!