Sunday, January 18, 2009

Uncle Timmy turns 30.........

This weekend we drove down to my sisters to celebrate my brother-in-laws BIG 30! It was a surprise party and my sister did a really good job at being sneaky! It was a great time and nice to see old friends and just be myself! Although I missed Thomas and couldn't stop thinking or talking about him, it was nice that Dustin and I got to have a little fun.

Note to self:

Never try and delete pictures after you've had a few glasses of wine. I had been taking pictures all night. Then I went to delete a few photos and some how managed to delete all the pictures I had taken. So I had to retake all the pictures again. I was pretty upset because there are no pictures of Tim's cake with all of us singing to him. But we still got some fun pictures!






No comments: