Just found out yesterday that my identical twin sister is not immune to the chicken pox. Is this even possible? I remember us both having the chicken pox at the same time when we were little. My Mom would put socks on our hands so we wouldn't itch them. My mom said we were also vaccinated and had them really bad.
I'm so PUZZLED???
I called my doctor to ask her about it and she said that I needed to get tested. So tomorrow not only will Thomas be getting stuck with a needle so will his mommy....BOO! I can't wait to see how much he has grown....I still can't believe he will be 6-month's old. Where does the time go?
3 comments:
Poor guy! I know, I am not looking forward to Marek's next appointment when he has to get stuck too! Isnt there an easier way???
Owen had to get stuck on Tuesday, and not only that, they were out of one immunization so we have to go back in 2 weeks for more torture.
Yuck, you have to go back! Is that even legal?
Post a Comment