I use to watch this show religiously and then I missed a couple of episodes and, well, got lost (no pun intended): ). I need to just go buy the DVDs and catch up.
Us too! Love it! :)
I have never really watched this show, but i have tons of friends that follow it religiously. Maybe I should give it a try!I found your blog through a friends! Glad I got to visit, Have a great day!Oh by the way...your son is super cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I use to watch this show religiously and then I missed a couple of episodes and, well, got lost (no pun intended): ). I need to just go buy the DVDs and catch up.
Us too! Love it! :)
I have never really watched this show, but i have tons of friends that follow it religiously. Maybe I should give it a try!
I found your blog through a friends! Glad I got to visit, Have a great day!
Oh by the way...your son is super cute!
Post a Comment