Monday, January 26, 2009

Splish Splash

My son has taken a liking to his bath’s. He has always enjoyed them! Now days, I can’t make it out of the bathroom without being totally soaked by him. I almost hate to take him out because he is laughing, splashing and smiling the whole time he is in. I have to admit I did let him play way to long yesterday because his little feet and hands were wrinkled. The good thing is, we are not to that point where he gets mad when I take him out. I’m sure that time is coming, until then I will just enjoy being drenched by my son!




2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

Oh how i love bath tub pictures! My little guy would never stay still long enough for me to even attempt a picture.

Melinda said...

Bathtub pics are the best. I love that last photo. It is cropped so well.