Monday, June 22, 2009

iHeatFaces...Let's Hear It For the Boy!!



Over at iHeartFaces this weeks theme is "Let's Hear It For The Boy's!"

My first entry is for the adult category. My husband is being such a good sport and letting his son pull and pinch his face!




My kids entry is of Thomas in the swimming pool. He is such a water baby! I just love the smile and excitement on his face!!




Check out the rest of this week's entry here!

13 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Dad's are so willing to take abuse when it comes from their beloved children, aren't they?! A really fun image, with the contrasting expressions on the boys' faces.

Anonymous said...

He is just so sweet : ). That smile melts me! I love that you do so many fun things with your happy little baby boy!

Kate - k8tography said...

Your adult entry is priceless! Great capture!

Yelena R. said...

Great shots and I like your editing :)

Brandie said...

he is a cutie :)

Unknown said...

Both pictures are super sweet!

4chalseys@blogger said...

I'm just sitting here smiling at that picture of Daddy & Thomas! I love it! Great shots Mandy!

Julie Ball said...

Love them both - Dad's face is great and baby's chubby cheeks are to die for! :)

Karrie said...

great pictures!

tiff said...

Both are wonderful but that first one made me laugh out loud!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Great shots! My entry is here.

Mrs. McFadden said...

what a sweet little man!

Mandi said...

I really like how your little one is grabbing your husband's face. They love being on their shoulders but still get a bit of fear! Great processing.