It's so hard to believe that Thomas will be turning ONE in just 10-days! This time last year I was HUGE and finishing my last few days of work and waiting for our little man to arrive. I knew I was getting induced on July 9th at 8:00 PM so it made it easier to prepare for his arrival. After a hard 20 hours of labor and 2 1/2 hours of pushing I was blessed with this little sweet angel!
He is our whole world!
Me just 13 days away from the BIG DAY!

Thomas just two days old!

Thomas 11 1/2 months old!
4 comments:
What an exciting time! First birthdays are so fun and so fun to plan!
WoW!!! That went so fast!
10 days!!! Can you believe how fast it has flown by?! I wish I could say it slows down after this, but it doesn't. And although us mothers would love to see our babies stay babies forever, we can't help but feel joy and pride and watching them grow and experience all life has to offer.
Doesn't the time just FLY by? I mean, seriously, sometimes i look at Kaish and just die inside because he is SO grown. It's been a wonderful year for you. I am so glad you have him and he has you!
Post a Comment