Nice job.
Adorable :) Love the polaroid look
Too funny, I did the Polaroid thing too!
Cute edit! I love the polaroid look. :)
Love how you added it to the mat, great edit!
I like the Polaroid... good choice
i love it! the picture looks great the way you cropped in. and the colors are wonderful :O).i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)
i really like the polaroid look! please take a look at my edits and let me know what you think {all pointers/tips welcome}
Mandy! You are amazing. This looks wonderful. Way to go!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nice job.
Adorable :) Love the polaroid look
Too funny, I did the Polaroid thing too!
Cute edit! I love the polaroid look. :)
Love how you added it to the mat, great edit!
I like the Polaroid... good choice
i love it! the picture looks great the way you cropped in. and the colors are wonderful :O).
i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)
i really like the polaroid look!
please take a look at my edits and let me know what you think {all pointers/tips welcome}
Mandy! You are amazing. This looks wonderful. Way to go!
Post a Comment