Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Goose Egg

Thomas with his nice big goose egg on his head. This is his first real ouchy and I'm sure it's not his last. I got up several times last night to check on him and he seems to be in the clear and as you can see in good spirits. I swear I have one of the happiest babies on the plant.

We didn't know rockin it out to 80's music could be so dangerous!


2 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

Poor little guy! It's nice at that age because they don't know to feel sorry for themselves. He looks completely un-phased!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Kaishon fell about a million times. I spilled hot tea on him, dropped him down steps, I mean the list could go on forever. And look at him. 9 and still going strong : ). They are surprisingly resiliant these boys of ours!