Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a Sweet Sight!

There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and walking out to the living room and seeing your husband and son sleeping on the couch. It was such a sweet and precious sight to see. I wanted to take a picture but didn’t want to wake them up. We have been having a lot a problems with teething (runny nose, low grade fever, irritable) . All the blame is on Dustin’s dad since he is a Dentist we are getting it way worse due to all the pain he has caused his patient’s (just kidding Papa Mo Mo, I meant relief). I had been up from 12:30 AM-3:00 AM and called Dustin at work to see if he could come home so I could get some sleep and go to work. Lucky me I have a great husband who is an awesome father!

Here is a picture when Thomas was first born and he was sleeping with daddy on the couch.


Priceless!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Awww that is precious! Moments like those just seem to make your heart melt.

4chalseys@blogger said...

OH that is precious! I love it! Just such a sweet moment.