Monday, March 30, 2009

Personality King!

Oh my someone’s personality is really starting to come out. Thomas is really a happy baby (see first picture). But if you take something away that he “thinks” he should have he sure knows how to get mad. The last picture he climbed on top of his toy and then couldn't’t get down. Of course his mean mommy had to take a picture before she helped him out…..I know not very nice (but too cute to pass up for a photo).

Trust me people he knows how to test/play us already. Because as soon as I give him back the “thing” he shouldn't’t have, the crying stops and he starts flashing that cute little smile that says, “I just got my way.”

Happy Thomas......this is how he is most of the time


Even though he is mad he is still cute!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not fair that they are this cute when they are crying, is it? He is so adorable!

Melinda said...

You are getting so good with your camera!

4chalseys@blogger said...

What great pictures! I just love the angry baby faces they make! So sweet and awesome photography!