Aww.. What a sweet little boy! He has a great name too... My oldest is named Thomas too! LOL Nice to "meet" you!
What a great picture I love those little baby fingers! So sweet!
How cute! I love those fat little fingers!
Adorable! Get job not using the flash!
Look at that sweet little man! I just love this shot. I just love close ups of sweet little guys! Beautiful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww.. What a sweet little boy! He has a great name too... My oldest is named Thomas too! LOL Nice to "meet" you!
What a great picture I love those little baby fingers! So sweet!
How cute! I love those fat little fingers!
Adorable! Get job not using the flash!
Look at that sweet little man! I just love this shot. I just love close ups of sweet little guys! Beautiful.
Post a Comment