awww... Toby is so adorable!!!
What a cutie! Great shot!
What a cute face!! Great shot!~TidyMom
A little dapple cutie! Sweet and adorable pic! :)
I really love the angle of your shot and the shallow depth of field. What a great picture!
Such a sweet doggy!
Great Photo! I love the warm colors and the crop!
He looks like he's getting annoyed with the camera in his face. :) this is my first time participating!
Toby is so cute!
Beautiful photo! Beautiful Dog:)
Wow, that's quite a nose! Cute puppy.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awww... Toby is so adorable!!!
What a cutie! Great shot!
What a cute face!! Great shot!
~TidyMom
A little dapple cutie! Sweet and adorable pic! :)
I really love the angle of your shot and the shallow depth of field. What a great picture!
Such a sweet doggy!
Great Photo! I love the warm colors and the crop!
He looks like he's getting annoyed with the camera in his face. :)
this is my first time participating!
Toby is so cute!
Beautiful photo! Beautiful Dog:)
Wow, that's quite a nose! Cute puppy.
Post a Comment