Mandy!!!! Oh how I have missed you!! Hope all is well. Please forgive me for being absent and blog-neglectful.
Thomas is just too cute and he is getting so big! Aren't there moments in your day where you just think "if only I could hear what he was thinking..."?
I love his deep brown eyes and his look of intense contemplation. So sweet : ) I always love seeing pictures of your precious little baby! I just love him.
6 comments:
Mandy!!!! Oh how I have missed you!! Hope all is well. Please forgive me for being absent and blog-neglectful.
Thomas is just too cute and he is getting so big! Aren't there moments in your day where you just think "if only I could hear what he was thinking..."?
He is just too cute for words! I love this shot! I just wonder what he's thinking about.
He definitely looks contemplative, what a cutie!
I love his deep brown eyes and his look of intense contemplation. So sweet : ) I always love seeing pictures of your precious little baby! I just love him.
Beautiful shot of a cute baby, love it :)
Great capture. He is so cute!
Post a Comment