Some of you know I have been trying to be an egg donor for my sister. For some reason I wasn't responding to the hormone treatment. So they ran a whole bunch of test on me and find out that my ovarian reserve is very low. So this is why I don't respond to to the medicine. The doctor also told me that their is a good chance that I won't be able to have anymore babies. Which was very heartbreaking news. They said either something has changed in the last two years or I got lucky when I got pregnant with Thomas. Of course I'm stubborn and don't believe what they are saying. If we are meant to have another baby we will someday! The hardest thing is how heartbroken I'm for my sister since I couldn't help her.
But I know that since I have Jesus in my life he will take care of everything. Plus I have the best husband and son that anyone could ask for!
Thomas just loving life!

Thomas also turned 14 months old on Thursday!!! We also had to take Thomas to the doctor because he wasn't feeling well. It ended up just being a little virus and he didn't need any medicine. We think he could have picked it up from the Fair last weekend.
He weighed 26 pounds and was 32 1/2 inches long. The doctor said he was a big boy and looked like a football player. He was in the 86% for his age! I really think he's going to be built like his daddy. When I'm holding him people also say, "your so little and he so big."
He is also wearing 2T clothes. Points his finger and says don't, can say the first three letter's of the alphabet,kitty kat, feeds himself (which is nice) but he still make's a mess with it. He is all boy and is a handful, never wants to sit still and is very independent.
14 month picture!

Look who's in there Toddlers bed already and loving it!
4 comments:
so sorry to hear what the dr's had to say. keepin your family in my prayers!
I can't believe Thomas is already in a toddler bed, Noah is on his way soon too. He can climb into the crib, but not out.
I'm praying for you and your family...God knows the best plan for you and your sister. Let me know if I can do anything. Thomas is adorable and growing SO fast! I hope he feels better soon!
He is so adorable! I just love him SO much. I want to hug him and squeeze him. I know, I know, I always sound like some wierdo when I come over here. That little Thomas is too cute though! : )
Too cute!! A healthy and happy little boy. Can't ask for much more!
Still praying for you and your sister.
Post a Comment