Although Thomas is only 13 months old I thought it was time for him to learn how to feed himself. Seems to be having no problem knowing what the fork is for!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh he is so cute. I hope someday, perhaps when he is 19, I will come over and NOT start every comment with "Oh my gosh he is so cute." It's just that he really is ridiculously cute. I want a baby just like him. Except a girl : )
2 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute. I hope someday, perhaps when he is 19, I will come over and NOT start every comment with "Oh my gosh he is so cute." It's just that he really is ridiculously cute. I want a baby just like him. Except a girl : )
Same here! I want a girl next time. But that is still three or four years away!
Post a Comment