Tuesday, August 11, 2009

iHeartFaces

My husband is really going to kill me! Well not really, but I couldn't help myself. That's what he gets for not being serious when I try and take a picture.



To see the rest of the weeks silly, funny pics just click here!


Thomas was 8 months old in this picture!

6 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Oh dear, has he seen this post yet?! :) I agree, if the fellows won't behave for a nice picture, they have to know there will be consequences. Fun!

Julia Spencer said...

HA! You expect it to be the other way around, the kid being the silly one.... LOL! Nice Silly Photo.

Charisse said...

I definitely did not expect the grown one to be making the face. How adorable is that? What a great shot!

Unknown said...

haha I love this.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Really fantastically funny picture. And look how much Thomas has grown in the 4 months since then. Wowza : )

Unknown said...

did his face get smushed up on a window or something?