Baby feet are the best, and when you add b&w to the mix it's even better
Oh Mandy - this is perfect! Look at those chubby little boy feet. I love them! He's just growing up so fast!
LOVE IT! Guess I need to get back into the swing of things over at I ♥ faces. These baby feet are just the cutest!
So cute! But I bet now that he is a little toddler, he doesn't sit so still anymore : )
Not at all! I have the worst time trying to get a picture!
Love this!
I do to! I love those little toes!
Cute chubby toes!
Great angle for this shot!
Love the baby feet!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Baby feet are the best, and when you add b&w to the mix it's even better
Oh Mandy - this is perfect! Look at those chubby little boy feet. I love them! He's just growing up so fast!
LOVE IT! Guess I need to get back into the swing of things over at I ♥ faces.
These baby feet are just the cutest!
So cute! But I bet now that he is a little toddler, he doesn't sit so still anymore : )
Not at all! I have the worst time trying to get a picture!
Love this!
I do to! I love those little toes!
Cute chubby toes!
Great angle for this shot!
Love the baby feet!
Post a Comment