Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thomas turns one!

We had a great weekend! We celebrated Thomas turning one. This first year has flown by. I can't wait to get his first year video back from the editing company! I was a video taping queen and never missed a second of Thomas reaching milestone, trying baby food for the first time and daddy even did a good job at capturing the moment he was born! This is something we are going to do every year and then have it edited into one big video with captions and mommy and daddy talking on the video as well!

Thomas also had his one year check up and it went great. Doctor said he is ahead in language and motor skills and that Thomas has exceed her expectations!

He was 75 percentile in height and head circumference, and 70 percentile in weight! Wow! The doctor said he is a BIG BOY! He weighs 24 pounds and 14 ounces, was 31 1/2 inches long!! No wonder why he is wearing 18M clothing already!

Becoming a mommy has been the best and hardest thing I have ever done! Thomas brings joy and laughter to our lives every day. We are so blessed to have a healthy and handsome little boy!



















For some reason he didn't like how the frosting felt. I would have thought he would tear into his cake, he has no problem with spaghetti.



Thomas' loved his birthday cake!






We really do love each other!



This is me and my sister in a nutshell! We love to have fun and are very competitive!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy birthday to Thomas!! Looks like you all had fun celebrating his big day!

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest Mommy ever. Tan and perfect. I would totally want a mommy just like you : ) Hilarious that he hated the cake feel : ) So funny. What a sweetie! Glad you had a great first year. LOVE the video idea. Do you know I only have like 10 minutes of Kaishon's live video'd. We don't have one so my brother in law does a few seconds of him every Christmas.

Unknown said...

Love the cake! So jelous of that swimming pool!

Kim said...

Happy late birthday to Thomas! He's such the cutie...oops...handsome little man. Now that he's a big boy and all.

I agree with you about becoming a mommy. Mine's 9 years old and I still feel the same way.