Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Messy time at Dinner time!

Tonight we let Thomas try and feed himself. As you can see he had a lot of fun with it!






Trying to feed himself with the fork!



Finally getting full!



All cleaned up....this boy can eat!!



4 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

Those are awesome! He's adorable. He looks like he's just the happiest little guy ever. Spaghetti is so much fun. My little guy loves using his fork... and he's so good at it! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can not take the cuteness. Not for one second longer. ADORABLE to the max! I remember those days so fun!

I don't know if we are going to have a baby for a while. Gary wants to wait. Wait for what? I have no idea since we are practically ANCIENT...but whatever. I guess I have no choice- unless I poke holes in the condoms. And I am definitely SERIOUSLY considering that...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just typed that.

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Hahahaha! Love it! Girl you are so funny!!