
Dustin and I got married on January 7th, 2006. We had 70 degree weather, God had truly blessed that day for us. It's not to often you get that kind of weather in Missouri right in the middle of winter.
We had a big wedding, 300 guest. Not to much drama except for our cater showed up late. As we were pulling into the reception hall after taking pictures the caters were just getting there. Lucky the cater brought the appetizers a head of time and our DJ kept the guest entertained.
Dustin and I started dating in High School.....wow, I can't believe I've been out of high school for almost 10 years. I'm so lucky to have married my soul mate and can't image life without him.


1956 Pink Cadillac, her is name "Priscilla's pink lady."

This is one of my favorite photo's from our wedding! The sunset that day was beautiful!


Join the fun and click here to check out the rest of this weeks flashback friday's!
6 comments:
Gorgeous photos! I love the pink caddie too (we had old cars at our wedding as well). You were one very beautiful bride!!
You look SOOOO beautiful, and I LOVE the colors and the flowers! Gorgeous!
Your photos are so gorgeous. I love the sunset one too.
You look so beautiful. The car was HOT. You look SO young in those pictures. But you still look young! I am glad you have such a wonderful love story : ) that makes me happy!
Wow what a great sunset! And I love the car you guys drove off in. So cute!
Love the pics! :)
Post a Comment