Dustin and I are so thankful that God has blessed us with our little boy. This was Thomas first Thanksgiving. Unfortunately we all were fighting cold’s so not sure if Thomas enjoyed getting passed around to much. Along with colds, Thomas is also teething…..not fun.Other than all the yucky stuff, we enjoyed seeing family. They were very helpful. Dustin’s mom took care of Thomas every night and got up with him so Dustin and I could catch up on some sleep (thank you Jane). God has blessed us so much. A healthy and beautiful little boy and a great family that is willing to help out anytime we ask.
3 comments:
I hope you guys are feeling better. Thomas is such a cutie. I love the feet pic!
I like it too! How do you do all of these cute things with your blog?
Love that Turkey shirt! Super cute!
Post a Comment