Sunday, November 23, 2008

I know it's early..............

Ok people I know it's early, but I was in the Christmas spirit this weekend and thought it was time to put the Christmas tree up in the Moyer home. I asked my husband if he would get the Christmas tree down and within 10 minutes he had it down and put together.


Christmas ornament I bought for Dustin.

My son has not been feeling good this weekend, due to teething. He has been running a low fever and very fussy. He was a great sport when we put Toby's (our dog) reindeer ears on him, just so cute!



No tree is complete without it's very own Angel!



Our Beautiful tree!


John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your tree! That ornament is adorable...