Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tummy Time Part 2





We are finally having fun with tummy time in the Moyer home. All it took was a cool new toy. Mr. Leap is Thomas favorite new toy. He is so memorized by this toy. I would recommend it to all future Moms (Leap sings the ABCs). He also is starting to roll from his back to his side. He gets so excited when this happens. His eyes get so big and you can see the excitement in his eyes. It’s amazing to see how much he changes from day to day. He is starting to use his hands a lot more. He’s picking up rattles and loves to give Mr. Leap a hug and chew on his ear. I can’t even describe the feeling I get every time I hold my son. Being a mommy is my biggest accomplishment. I only hope that Dustin and I can raise him in a good Christian home. It’s a scary world out there. But by keeping God is his life every day I know my son will be able to face life’s everyday struggles.


We also have another mother in our home. Lilly has been acting very motherly towards Thomas lately. It's so cute. She just loves on Thomas. He will grap a fist full of her hair and she just takes it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

My gosh, he is adorable, and getting sooo big! He is so alert all the time. That must be fun for mommy and daddy. Bring him over sometime soon!