
My son has been waking up at 4:00 AM for the past week. Not sure why? We haven’t changed his routine, he is eating more and we are still putting him to bed at his regular time. So tonight we are going to try rice cereal for the first time. He won’t be 4 months old for another 2 weeks but everyone has told me that your baby will let you know when he is ready. Well I think he is ready, not sure if I can take another week of 4:00 AMs and going to work everyday. We are also getting professional pictures this weekend. I’m so excited. I will post them once we receive the proofs.
Lucky me got a summons for jury duty this week. So tonight I have to call to see if I need to show up. Just very bad timing since my boss is retiring this Friday. Hopefully with my husband being a Police Officer they won’t even consider me. Keep your fingers crossed.
Lucky me got a summons for jury duty this week. So tonight I have to call to see if I need to show up. Just very bad timing since my boss is retiring this Friday. Hopefully with my husband being a Police Officer they won’t even consider me. Keep your fingers crossed.
My new winter hat, thanks Mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment