Wow, I can’t believe my little man is 2 months old. He is such a joy. Going back to work was hard. I miss him every minute of the day. I’m so blessed. I have the best husband in the world. I love watching Dustin with Thomas. He is such a good father and it makes me so proud. I fall more in love with Dustin when I watch him with our Son. I have to say, I’m one of the luckiest girls alive. I have a great husband, a beautiful baby boy, a great job and a beautiful home. I’m so thankful to God for everything he has given to me.
2 comments:
Lets both quit our jobs and be stay at home mommys. I know that first day back for me is going to be miserable. I already miss him and he isnt even here yet!
I would have to win the Lottery first!
Post a Comment