I’m finally satisfied with the baby weight I have lost. When I got pregnant I weighed 104 pounds. By the time I hit my 40th week I weighed 154 pounds. I did what my doctor asked me to do. She wanted me to gain between 40-50 pounds since I was so under weight and let me tell you I accomplished it with ease. I went to the doctor today and I weighed 115 pounds which makes me really happy. I’ve been walking three times a week for 20 minutes and doing 200 crunches a night which has helped tremendously. I wouldn’t mind losing another 5 pounds but if I don’t I’m happy with my current weight. As you can see from the pictures Thomas has been very helpful with my weight loss!
3 comments:
Congrats on reaching your goal! :)
Your body is ridiculous! You of course know I mean that in a good way :)
Look at those skinny legs! And I mean Thomas's! Yours are skinny too and its not fair! I want to go on the M.M. weight-loss plan after I give birth. How crazy, I have only gained 17 lbs and I feel like a weeble-wobble!
Post a Comment