This is so great!-#488
Love it!! I love the vintage look to your edit, it give the picture so much character!
Oh how funny! My son just turned two, so I will be going through the same thing soon, haha!
That is awesome ... and priceless!! Perfect shot for this contest! :-) #498
This is really sweet! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
lol..too cute! He is not going to be happy about this pic later down the road!
Oh my gosh. I love it Mandy. Kaish didn't learn until he was 3. I wish you much success!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is so great!
-#488
Love it!! I love the vintage look to your edit, it give the picture so much character!
Oh how funny! My son just turned two, so I will be going through the same thing soon, haha!
That is awesome ... and priceless!! Perfect shot for this contest! :-) #498
This is really sweet! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
lol..too cute! He is not going to be happy about this pic later down the road!
Oh my gosh. I love it Mandy. Kaish didn't learn until he was 3. I wish you much success!
Post a Comment