I have lots to be thankful for, I have a handsome little boy who is healthy and happy, a wonderful husband who is a strong Christian man, my sister is pregnant and I have the most amazing family! God has truly blessed me in so many ways.
Your sister is pregnant! AWESOME! And I love your little Woody. Cute as can be! : ) So glad you are feeling so blessed right now. Life is good. XO
You would like the girl I interviewed today for the photography series. She is a twin! If you want to leave her a comment that would be ducky. I always get SO worried about my sweet interviewees. I never want them to feel unloved!
2 comments:
Oh he is such a big boy!
HE is great :)
Your sister is pregnant! AWESOME! And I love your little Woody. Cute as can be! : ) So glad you are feeling so blessed right now. Life is good. XO
You would like the girl I interviewed today for the photography series. She is a twin! If you want to leave her a comment that would be ducky. I always get SO worried about my sweet interviewees. I never want them to feel unloved!
Post a Comment