I was just looking at the blogs I follow and saw that the last post on "Our Journey" was last year. I clicked on your profile to see if you had another blog and saw this!
I am so happy that I saw this update here tonight!
I will be keeping her and that precious baby in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and birth!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your sister? Or you Mandy? I am so confused. Excited any way though! LOVE to you!
PTL is right! God is so good!
My twin sister is pregnant, has been trying for years. GOD IS SO AWESOME
OH HOW EXCITING! I am teary eyed! I am so happy for her and for you too. How far along? Will definitley keep her in my prayers. Jayme
That is so wonderful!
I was just looking at the blogs I follow and saw that the last post on "Our Journey" was last year. I clicked on your profile to see if you had another blog and saw this!
I am so happy that I saw this update here tonight!
I will be keeping her and that precious baby in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and birth!
God is good!
Post a Comment