



Today is the first weekend of College football. Finally something to watch on TV. Tonight will determine what kind of season the Tigers will have. I hope they beat the pants of Illinois. Last year I went to every home football game. Things can sure change in a year. I'm a new mommy and Thomas is to little to go see the games this year. So Thomas and I will be rooting on the Tigers from home while his daddy has to work the games.
3 comments:
WOOHOO!!! Go Tigers! I am excited to go too! :) Thomas will look so cute in his Mizzou gear!
Lets get together and watch the games! I am too big to fit in a bleacher seat anyway! You bring the dip, Ill bring the chips...party on!
Well, I'm too fat to fit into cute Mizzou clothes, so count me in on the chips and dip get-together. Ummm, chips and dip...
Post a Comment